Alcoa Corporation ("Alcoa") and its subsidiaries and affiliates maintain this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Alcoa. Certain sections of this website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Alcoa, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. Alcoa does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to Alcoa. Any questions concerning copyrighted material on this website should be directed to: EMAIL
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Alcoa or its subsidiaries and affiliates may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Alcoa and its affiliates also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Alcoa and its subsidiaries and affiliates (herein "Alcoa") make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Alcoa, and that Alcoa has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Alcoa website is not an indication that Alcoa endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL ALCOA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ALCOA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Alcoa does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Alcoa through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending Alcoa any information or material, you irrevocably grant Alcoa an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Alcoa is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Alcoa you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Alcoa. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to IPLD - Unsolicited Ideas, Alcoa Technical Center, 100 Technical Drive, Alcoa Center, PA, 15069.
- Throughout this website you will find a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Marks"). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of Alcoa and others. Those trademarks followed by “?” are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on the website without the written permission of Alcoa or such third party that may own the Marks displayed. Any questions concerning the use of Marks or whether a name is in fact a trademark of Alcoa should be directed to the following e-mail address:.
- Alcoa reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon the posting of the revisions on the website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of such changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
Certain statements on this website by Alcoa relate to future events and expectations and as such constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include those containing such words as “anticipates,” “believes,” “could,” “estimates,” “expects,” “forecasts,” “goal,” “intends,” “may,” “outlook,” “plans,” “projects,” “seeks,” “sees,” “should,” “targets,” “will,” “would,” or other words of similar meaning. All statements that reflect Alcoa’s expectations, assumptions or projections about the future, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, forecasts concerning global demand growth for aluminum, supply/demand balances, and growth of end markets; statements regarding targeted financial results or operating performance; and statements about Alcoa's strategies, outlook, business and financial prospects. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. Although Alcoa believes that the expectations reflected in any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that these expectations will be attained and it is possible that actual results may differ materially from those indicated by these forward-looking statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: (a) the impact of the separation on the businesses of Alcoa; (b) material adverse changes in aluminum industry conditions, including global supply and demand conditions and fluctuations in London Metal Exchange-based prices and premiums, as applicable, for primary aluminum, alumina, and other products, and fluctuations in indexed-based and spot prices for alumina; (c) deterioration in global economic and financial market conditions generally; (d) unfavorable changes in the markets served by Alcoa; (e) the impact of changes in foreign currency exchange rates on costs and results; (f) increases in energy costs; (g) changes in discount rates or investment returns on pension assets; (h) the inability to achieve the level of revenue growth, cash generation, cost savings, improvement in profitability and margins, fiscal discipline, or strengthening of competitiveness and operations anticipated from restructuring programs and productivity improvement, cash sustainability, technology advancements, and other initiatives; (i) Alcoa’s inability to realize expected benefits, in each case as planned and by targeted completion dates, from acquisitions, divestitures, facility closures, curtailments, or expansions, or joint ventures; (j) political, economic, and regulatory risks in the countries in which Alcoa operates or sells products; (k) the outcome of contingencies, including legal proceedings, government or regulatory investigations, and environmental remediation; (l) the impact of cyber attacks and potential information technology or data security breaches; and (m) the other risk factors discussed in Alcoa Corporation’s registration statement on Form 10, and other reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Alcoa disclaims any obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether in response to new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law. Market projections are subject to the risks discussed above and other risks in the market.
Non-GAAP Financial Measures
Some of the information included on this website is derived from Alcoa’s consolidated financial information but is not presented in Alcoa’s financial statements prepared in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (GAAP). Certain of these data are considered “non-GAAP financial measures” under SEC rules. These non-GAAP financial measures supplement our GAAP disclosures and should not be considered an alternative to the GAAP measure. Reconciliations to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures and management’s rationale for the use of the non-GAAP financial measures can be found in the schedules or appendix to the presentations in which they appear. Alcoa has not provided a reconciliation of any forward-looking non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures, due primarily to variability and difficulty in making accurate forecasts and projections, as not all of the information necessary for a quantitative reconciliation is available to the Company without unreasonable effort.